The use of technology in healthcare continues to grow. And with that growth comes complexity, cost, security concerns, and a steady stream of IT initiatives. You’ve got a CIO or IT Director that manages all that, but in all likelihood you’re not entirely sure how they make sure IT is enabling organizational strategy. If that’s something you’d like to better understand, you’re not alone.
We recorded this presentation to give a CEO clear insights into how to work effectively with their IT Leader to drive value from IT.
THINGS YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS WEBINAR RECORDING:
- What should I expect from my CIO? What do they expect from me?
- What traits and skills are evident in successful CIOs?
- What should my CIO be telling me? Common metrics? Status reports?
- How can I help them be successful?
- What are the signs to look for if they're struggling?
If you would like to have a direct conversation to understand how your IT can enable organizational strategy more effectively, you can reach out to us here. We want to help you drive value from your IT investments!