You Could Be Under Attack & Not Even Know It
Don’t Put Protected Health Information At Risk
A Proven Preparedness Process
ICE Technologies is dedicated to securing your protected health information and other data. We offer:
- Risk assessments & IT security audits We identify security and HIPAA compliance gaps in your systems.
- Risk-mitigation consulting We provide practical, no-nonsense strategies to help you close these gaps and protect your patient data.
- Future-proofing We provide sustainable, ongoing strategies and support to ensure your IT is always protected.
What's the difference between a Risk Assessment and an IT Security Audit?
- Risk Assessment: This satisfies the MU core security objective and provides opportunities for additional safeguards. We look at each system that holds EPHI, including within the network infrastructure itself and identify opportunities for your risk management program.
- IT Security Audit: This is a deep-dive into all aspects of information security at administrative, physical, and technical levels according to ISO and HIPAA standards. All electronic information is evaluated and we take a look at what security policies, procedures, and safeguards are in place and adhered to. A remediation recommendation report is provided at the end of the audit.
Security Around The Clock
ICE has 24/7 expertise for your security and compliance needs. Don't wait until you’re dealing with a security breach to find an experienced partner. Contact ICE today and see the difference a knowledgeable ally makes.
Our involvement with ICE clearly demonstrates that there is no substitution for professional advice, especially in the areas of compliance and protected health information.
The Gulf Coast Regional Extension Service of The University of Texas was very impressed with the report we received from ICE Technologies on our network infrastructure. After they conducted their Meaningful Use and year two Security Risk Assessment on our network, they informed us that we were the first hospital in their region to receive a perfect score from the state on the Security Risk Assessment.