Patient Care Never Stops
Your Systems & Support Shouldn’t Either
You Can’t Afford Downtime
Your organization provides great care on a lean budget. Even a few minutes of IT downtime can have serious financial and operational repercussions. As your community’s most critical healthcare provider, you need IT service and support that’s there for you at any time.
That’s why we resolve technology issues before they cause downtime. ICE’s Managed Services provides around-the-clock system monitoring, maintenance, application hosting, secure data backup and support.
Our systems and support staff are always available and ready to talk to your end users or IT staff. When your physicians or nurses have a critical problem — whether it’s at noon or 3:24 a.m. — we’re here to help.
ICE keeps your IT investments safe, secure and online.
Since contracting with ICE, our systems have been working smoothly and any issues that have arisen have been taken care of promptly, before major problems arise.
The Managed Services You Need, When You Need It
By entrusting your system maintenance to ICE, you benefit from:
- System Monitoring & Maintenance
- Server and network performance and security monitoring
- Centralized documentation and reporting
- HIPAA-compliant processes
- Proactive patch management
- Data Backup
- Fully managed, automated backups
- Backup support and monitoring
- Real-time open file and database protection
- Encrypted data transmissions from start to finish
ICE believes the best defense against critical issues is a strategic, proactive approach to daily IT operations. Our managed services are designed with healthcare and best practices in mind to prevent operational and compliance-related issues.